I have a problem with buying books, like every other book blogger/book monger. But sometimes I exercise self control. Especially after I move into a new town house and learn that there’s lots of ways to lose money that aren’t related to books.
So now I have an ongoing list of books that I’ll eventually break down and buy. Here are five of them.
- Fangirl (Deluxe Edition) by Rainbow Rowell
- Okay, confession. I already own Fangirl. But I really want the pink special edition with the fun drawings because of reasons.
- City Love by Susane Colasanti
- Susane Colasanti is one of my favorite authors. The way she captures the beauty of New York City is incredible. And this book is a continuation of one of my favorite characters she’s ever written.
- The Next Together by Lauren James
- Star Crossed Lovers. Spanning time periods. Flawless writing. Need I say more? I will. Lauren James is a sweetie and a flawless feminist and can I please have this book now?
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- This book is a tumblr rec that I’ve been wanting to get my hands on for a while now. Check out the Goodreads summary and you’ll see what I mean.
- Dirty, Pretty Things by Michael Faudet
- Not only is this guy dating Lang Leav, he’s just as talented as she is. And I can’t resist well written, sexy language.