Adele Is Reading did this pretty tag and said anyone could participate, so here we go!
How is Spring where you live?
Spring in Florida is kind of a hit or miss thing. Sometimes it’s really hot, other times it’s cool, and other times from that it’s very rainy. It all depends on what Mother Nature plans for us that day. I’d prefer it to be cool for the entirety of the season, but that’s not going to happen.
Most anticipated book release this Spring?
I’m so excited to get my hands on The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater. It’ll be out in just a few short weeks! You can pre-order this gorgeous book signed with a bookplate here.
Continue reading “It’s Spring! Book Tag”
I have a problem with buying books, like every other book blogger/book monger. But sometimes I exercise self control. Especially after I move into a new town house and learn that there’s lots of ways to lose money that aren’t related to books.
So now I have an ongoing list of books that I’ll eventually break down and buy. Here are five of them.
- Fangirl (Deluxe Edition) by Rainbow Rowell
- Okay, confession. I already own Fangirl. But I really want the pink special edition with the fun drawings because of reasons.
- City Love by Susane Colasanti
- Susane Colasanti is one of my favorite authors. The way she captures the beauty of New York City is incredible. And this book is a continuation of one of my favorite characters she’s ever written.
- The Next Together by Lauren James
- Star Crossed Lovers. Spanning time periods. Flawless writing. Need I say more? I will. Lauren James is a sweetie and a flawless feminist and can I please have this book now?
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- This book is a tumblr rec that I’ve been wanting to get my hands on for a while now. Check out the Goodreads summary and you’ll see what I mean.
- Dirty, Pretty Things by Michael Faudet
- Not only is this guy dating Lang Leav, he’s just as talented as she is. And I can’t resist well written, sexy language.