Summer is almost here and I’m super excited to get a ton of reading done while basking in the beaming, hot Florida sunlight. This is my reading list. Some are brand new (or not even out yet) and some I’m finally wanting to get around to. Click on the title for an Amazon link.
1. Once and For All by Sarah Dessen (Out June 2017)
2. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid (Out June 2017)
3. Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman
4. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
5. The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo
6. Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
7. A Million Junes by Emily Henry
8. Stuff I’ve Been Feeling Lately by Alicia Cook
9. The Dreamer by EJ Mellow
10. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
Have you read any of these? Comment below with what you thought.