IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME.
I’ve decided to branch out my networking and put my blog on Facebook. In celebration, I’m giving away two of my favorite books! When It Happens by Susane Colasanti and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
Here’s how it works.
- There will be two winners. One will get Fangirl, the other will get When It Happens.
- This is a Rafflecopter giveaway. Click here.
- Check me out on Facebook, maybe?
- You do not have to be following me, obviously. But it would be cool if you did.
- Please be 18+ or have parental permission to enter.
- Must be willing to give me your mailing address. I promise not to share it with anyone.
- You have until March 7th to enter.
May the odds be ever on your favor.
I have a problem with buying books, like every other book blogger/book monger. But sometimes I exercise self control. Especially after I move into a new town house and learn that there’s lots of ways to lose money that aren’t related to books.
So now I have an ongoing list of books that I’ll eventually break down and buy. Here are five of them.
- Fangirl (Deluxe Edition) by Rainbow Rowell
- Okay, confession. I already own Fangirl. But I really want the pink special edition with the fun drawings because of reasons.
- City Love by Susane Colasanti
- Susane Colasanti is one of my favorite authors. The way she captures the beauty of New York City is incredible. And this book is a continuation of one of my favorite characters she’s ever written.
- The Next Together by Lauren James
- Star Crossed Lovers. Spanning time periods. Flawless writing. Need I say more? I will. Lauren James is a sweetie and a flawless feminist and can I please have this book now?
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- This book is a tumblr rec that I’ve been wanting to get my hands on for a while now. Check out the Goodreads summary and you’ll see what I mean.
- Dirty, Pretty Things by Michael Faudet
- Not only is this guy dating Lang Leav, he’s just as talented as she is. And I can’t resist well written, sexy language.